Arkansas Homebuilders Association Insurance Program
General Liability ? Builders Risk ? Umbrella Liability
About The Program
This insurance program was designed with the assistance of your Association to provide you with a comprehensive insurance program that covers you from start to finish.
The builders risk coverage is the most competitive in Arkansas and can be reported monthly. The general liability coverage includes products and completed operations. The program also can provide coverage for your tools and equipment, computers and umbrella liability.
All risk management and claims services are handled in state by professionals who are here to serve you.
Information Required for a Quote
- Completed Application.
- An annual financial statement dated within ninety days of proposed effective date that includes a Balance Sheet, Income Statement and signed Affidavit. Both Balance Sheet and Income Statement must be for the same time period.
- Three to Five-year loss history from your insurance company.
- A copy of your current insurance policy for all lines of business we are to quote.
- A copy of your most recent General Liability Audit.
- Confirmation of your Home Builders
A few for the many eligible classifications are: Residential General Contractors, plumbing, electrical, masonry, cabinet shops, sheetrock/painting, heating & air, associate members classifications...and more.
Contact us for additional classifications.
How To Join
To join, you have to be a membar of the Arkansas Home Builders Association.
You can call your information in, or email it to us.
Ask about our Work Group Dividend Program