Networking (Meet new people - Make more money)
Education (Learn more to build your business) – NEAHBA offsets the cost for members
- Green Builder Certification
- CAPS Certification
Governmental Affairs (Have a voice in the political system)
- We just negotiated $270.00 off the new Building Permit Rates
- Serve on Board or committees and become known as expert in your field
NEAHBA Scholarships (Help pay for education)
- Two $1000 Scholarships for member, employee, or family of current member
NEAHBA Member Discounts (2010) (Save money – Build Business)
- Discounts available to NEAHBA members only
Home Show (Members Only starting 2011) (Make Contacts – Showcase Business)
- Save $100 off booth space next year
Opportunity to participate in Showcase of Homes
Website & Newsletter (Stay Informed)
- Advertising and Free Recognition Opportunities
AHBA Member Group Insurance Offer
The builders risk coverage is the most competitive in Arkansas and can be reported monthly. The general liability coverage includes products and completed operations. The program also can provide coverage for your tools and equipment, computers and umbrella liability.
AHBA Workers' Compensation Self-insured Fund
This fund was designed exclusively for the association and provides professional claims management, a safety program, a post accident drug testing program, on site loss control, a payment plan, potential dividends, and a long term solution to your workers? compensation.
Workers' Comp Requirement for Residential Builders
The Arkansas Legislature has enacted Act 1711 of 2005 which requires residential building contractors to provide proof of current Workers' Compensation coverage to the Residential Committee before the Committee may issue or renew a license.
AHBA Member Rebate Program
For the minimal effort of informing us when you close on a home, youll be putting money back in your pocket. Remember, both builders and remoldelers qualify for the AHBA Member Rebate Program.
- Lobbied to get Residential Fire Sprinklers removed as a law (Saved $3000 per house)
Free Legal Assistance (Save Money)
NAHB Member Discounts
As an NAHB member, you can reduce your business costs by taking advantage of the discounts offered to members by the companies listed below. All programs, rates, and prices are subject to change without notice.
Lobbying Efforts – 2nd only to the NRA
- Helped save an average of $6000 per home